Monday, December 10, 2007

Welcome

Welcome to my new blog.
I am a simple guy from Portugal who happens to be a fanfilm maker, a script writer and a VFX (visual effects) artist.
On this blog I will discuss whatever I have in mind and I will post my VFX attempts. I will also talk about upcoming movies of mine.

I'm a great fan of Ryan Wieber and Michael "Dorkman" Scott. You can see them by going to their website: ryanvsdorkman.com . I also like Three in the Afternoon and its sequel Six in the Morning, which I will refer to THREE and SIX, respectively. Their website is: fanboysproductions.com .
I am currently writing the script of an upcoming movie of mine - A story of Siblings. It has similarites to THREE but I'm trying to get this movie as original as possible. It's basically about four siblings that get real Lightsabers. The story isn't quite developed yet, although I have the ideas all in my head...

One of my constant problems about filmaking is the crummy camera I use. Do you know what the problem is??? Well... It's a photographic camera... I need to get a real camcorder or my films will suck...

WelL... That pretty much covers what I'm here to do...

Moving on to myself...

I'm a 13 (almost 14) Christian Star Wars fan. About my name: Filipe Monteiro... Since Filipe is equivalent to Philip and since I don't like my mother language, I prefer to be called Philip. Monteiro is pretty much equivalent to Montero.

Well... That pretty much about does it...
See you whenever I make a new post.


Filipe "Philip" Monteiro

No comments: