Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kinda Alarming

It's happened... I have officially ran out of ideas for aSoS (A Story Of Siblings)... I'll have to get together with the rest of the creative minds group, being solely constituted of myself and the rest of the siblings, so that we can get off the Pre-Production and get on to Production...

Other than that... Here, in Vila Nova de Gaia, Porto, Portugal, the Sun is shining and the sky has an unusual white-ish blue color... Nothing alarming on that--I hope.
My brother and I will be shooting a Non-VFXed Rough Cut of part of the Choreography of JvP. It will only have the effects needed for Visual Logic.

Other than that, being on vacations while my brother and sisters are on Exams is pretty boring... I've got nothing but the folks on TFN and Geekza to fill my empty schedule of trying to write something good (which hasn't come up for a while now) and learning the Final Bowser Theme of Super Mario 64.
I recently, this morning to be precise, had an idea of starting to post on youtube some piano videos of mine so that I can somewhat fill the empty space my youtube channel has and, logically, show my few talents on the piano. I figured I would start that habit with the Final Bowser Theme but I'm not really in the mood of reading a Music Sheet right now. I'll think of something else... Maybe I'll start doing exclusively: Either random musics, or Video Games/Movies music on the piano.
And that's that...

As the 3 of you who still read this may have noticed, I made two posts within 24 hours. Miraculous... Simply amazing.
Well... I have nothing more to say. I wish you all a good day or a good 'till I right back' thing.

By the way, If you have been reading since the beginning or near it, you have probably noticed that this Blog is becoming more of a personal life stuff and not only a VFX thing. That's good. Seriously - Don't worry. It's meant to be like that.


Filipe Monteiro

No comments: