Thursday, June 12, 2008

Piano Stuff

Hey, guys that still read this...

Well... It was about time that I started doing more than just talk about myself and VFX, right? No? Well screw it... Anyways, I will be posting generally Piano Stuff on Youtube. My username there is fjrsm, that stands for the initials of my full name, and was, in fact, my old nickname on tfn. Moving on... I created a small trailer for this that I will start doing. It's very very simple but it suits the deal. I initially have tons of great ideas for this trailer, which I eventually ditched. I hope you enjoy it.
The Trailer
My Youtube Channel

Check out my other stuff. I can assure that they are not very good. But since probably no one will read this, I am not warning anybody... Except for the Thread on tfn... Well... It will have some new stuff on VFX and stuff like that. You just have to wait a bit.



Filipe Monteiro

No comments: