Friday, December 4, 2009

Hm.. hello.

Hey, everyone.

Yeah, well.. the whole blogging thing when out the window, once again. Faaantastic.

Anyways, I'm sick. Just wanted to let you guys know. It's pretty interesting to be sick again, since it hasn't happened in quite some time now.
When I was younger, like.. back in the 5th, 6th grade, I used to get sick. Like, a lot. But, as years progressed, I started getting less and less sick.

By the way, I apologize if my phrase construction isn't going along that smoothly, I get like that when I'm sick.

Well.. other than that.. the VFX thing is pretty much dead, due to lack of time to practice. Recently, it's been music that's been occupiyng most of my time.



Well.. I'm off. At least you can count on non-regular blog posts. You can count on my irregularity. Faaantastic.

Love you all.


Filipe Monteiro

No comments: